1. After application, do not get lashes wet for 24 hours.
2. Use a lash extension sealant every few days.
3. Wash gently in shower with non oily cleanser designed for lash extensions.
4. Comb lashes gently after washing to separate the lashes.
5. Keep lashes away from heat, such as steam and blow dryer heat.
6. Sleep on back, use silk or satin pillow case.
7. Don’t use mascara. If you must, use only mascara made for lash extensions.
8. Use makeup remover specially designed for lash extensions.
9. Get lashes filled with in the 3 week mark. 2-3 weeks preferably.